Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Tuesday's Tip - Watercolor Stamping with Season Like Christmas Stamp Set & Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Good Morning everyone!!! Wow...what a morning! It's been crazy windy! My husband got called out at 4am...a tree probably fell into the power line and took power out! I got up and went to the gym...bootcamp...super challenging! I also got to hang out with a 3 1/2 year old!  We played and played for an hour and a half! I even got to be BATMAN!!!

Remember the Tic Tac Toe challenge on my team facebook page? Well...one of the squares was to make three tags! Today's video demonstrates how I created one of them! I hope you are INSPIRED!!!




Here is the finished tag that I submitted for the challenge.

It is stamped on watercolor paper with the Season Like Christmas stamp set. I really LOVE this stamp set! I can use these trees all year round...I'm thinking MASCULINE birthday cards!

I also used the Pretty Pines thinlits to cut the details!




Here's the tag front that I demoed in the video. I like this one even better! Can't wait to put it together!  

Just a reminder...the colors I used are Lemon Lime Twist, Garden Green, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Early Espresso.

Measurements:

Watercolor paper   - 2 1/2" X 4 1/2"
Crumb Cake paper - 2 5/8" X 4 5/8"
Basic Black paper   - 2 3/4" X 4 3/4"

Don't forget the Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon and the Linen Thread!!


Well...that's it for today!  Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my video! If you did, please say so...and share it with your crafty friends and family! Have a FABULOUS day! I'm heading to a volleyball game in Mad River! It's a BEAUTIFUL two hour drive...with a delicious hamburger joint! I'll be back tomorrow with another tag!!!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...