Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Watercolor...You've Got This!

Good Morning! WOW!!! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday! I had our internet provider out to upgrade our system for faster service...he installed a new modem and then I had no internet service. He told me it might be my router and to call this other guy who knows about routers!! YIKES...this computer stuff is GREEK to me! I called, but never heard back from anyone! Somehow, last night...it just started working so I'm able to blog today! I really need to take some computer courses...but that would interfere with my creative time!!

I have another masculine card to share with you today! I hope it inspires you!


My card base is Smoky Slate and the first layer is a 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" piece of Basic Black cardstock. My top layer is Watercolor paper (4" X 5 1/4") and I used my Aqua Painters to paint the mountain scene. The colors I used are Smoky Slate, Tranquil Tide and Night of Navy. The sentiment is from the You've Got This stamp set and I added a few Enamel Glitter Dots to finish it off!  It's so simple, but was so FUN to make!  






Remember last Thursday (August 17th), when I spoke about finding inspiration?  You really can find it in so many different places! It's interesting to me how my thinking and perception has changed since I became a SU demonstrator almost seven years ago! Not only do I think in SU colors (so does my daughter)...but I see inspiration all around me...there's just not enough time in the day to create all that I want to create!

Here is what inspired this card! Pretty cool! I'd love to have this print to hang in my home or workshop!

Hey...thanks so much for stopping by today and for bearing with me yesterday! I wasn't able to blog, but I did enjoy a visit with two special girlfriends! Next time you're not leaving without LUNCH! LOVE YOU GALS!!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...