Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, August 7, 2017

"Make-It Monday" Lemon Zest

Good Morning everyone! How ways your weekend? Did you find any time to create?  I did a little bit and it was FUN! My son came up with my grand-dogs, Clyde and Chester...they're the cutest English Bulldogs....I JUST LOVE THEM! I have a class Wednesday night that I have to get ready for today, but I want to share this weeks "Make-It Monday" (and I'm gonna make Aebleskiver's for my kiddos...they are yummy filled pancake balls).

"Make-It Monday": Lemon Zest card created with NEW Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!® 
Stamp set found on page 90 of the new 2017-18 Stampin' Up! catalog.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Lemon Zest Clear-Mount Stamp Set [143808]
  •  Ink :  Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad [144086] , Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [132708]
  • Card Stock :  Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock [144245] , Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [100730] , Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [121045], Vellum 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock [101856]
  • Tools & Adhesive :  Sponge Daubers [133773] , Tear & Tape Adhesive [138995] , Stampin' Trimmer [126889] , Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush [141897], Stampin' Dimensionals [104430]
  •  Punch :  Lemon Builder Punch [143712] , 1-3/4" Circle Punch [119850]  

 Cutting Measurements:
  • Lemon Lime Twist: 5 ½" x 8 ½” card base; ¼" x 3 ½ “ for straw
  • Basic Black CS: 4" x 5 ¼ ”  
  • Whisper White CS: 3 7/8"  x 5 1/8 ” and piece for punching
  • Vellum: 3" x 3 ½ “

Instructions: 

1. Create card front from Lemon Lime Twist CS by scoring at 4 ¼”.

2. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in memento black ink on the bottom of the Whisper White piece. Stamp lemon slice 3 times in Lemon Lime Twist on the left side (make sure you only do halves, otherwise it will be visible through the glass). Adhere White piece to Basic Black CS and then to card base. Set aside.

3. To create a glass: Lightly mark vellum at ¾ from both sides of 3” side (red marks on diagram below). Using Stampin' Trimmer – cut from one corner to a marked point on one side, repeat on other side. Use scoring blade, create a score line ¼” from side of the ‘glass’ by aligning a side with ¼ mark on the Stampin' Trimmer. You should get following shape:
Green indicates score lines. Apply Tear & Tape between the scored line and edge. Fold on a scored line. Sponge the ‘glass’ with sponge dauber and Lemon Lime Twist ink on inside, leave some white space on top.

4. Remove Tear & Tape and adhere glass to the card front from step 2. Try to make the shape a little rounded.

5. Stamp 2 more slices on scrap piece of Whisper White in Lemon Lime Twist ink. Punch them with 1 ¾” punch. Cut a slit from a side to the center on first piece of lime. Add Dimensionals to the back and decorate the glass with it. Cut 3 pieces from second lime. Add Dimensionals and add to the bottom of the glass on the right side.

6. Adhere ‘straw’ inside the glass.



Now...isn't that a SUPER CUTE and FUN card?!?!  I LOVE it! I also LOVE that you took the time to stop by my blog this morning! THANKS BUNCHES for allowing me to share what I love to do!!! Have a WONDERFUL day and a TERRIFIC week!

~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...