Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, August 25, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet

Good Morning everyone! It's FINALLY FRIDAY! Do you have FUN plans for your weekend? I have to go down the mountain today (because my glassed broke and I need to see if they can fix them or if I need to order new ones!) and I have to go down the mountain tomorrow to take my son shopping! When we went school clothes shopping I gave him money and let him do it on his own (with his friends).  He did really good...he got three pair of shoes (they were buy one get one half off so I went back and got the fourth pair 1/2 off for myself). He got four pairs of jeans (buy one get one for a penny) and one T-shirt and he was out of money. He's now decided he needs some shorts and some shirts....he's so sweet, he thought that what I had originally given him was all I had and he didn't want to ask for more (I just didn't want to give my 15 year old all his clothes money at once...I wanted to make sure he would spend it right)! Lesson learned mom...I can trust him to spend my money wisely!  

Earlier this month I was part of a Facebook Hop. We have one on the 7th of every month. I never posted that card on my blog and I just love it so I'm sharing it today! I hope it inspires you to get out there and create with some of your SPARE (lol) time this weekend!

I had a comment on the hop that it was such a refreshing card...and it really is! To create it you'll need a 4 1/4" X 11" Whisper White card base. Your first layer is a 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock. You'll stamp on a piece of 4" X 5 1/4" Whisper White cardstock. First I stamped my flowers down in the corner using the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. I stamped the flowers in Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo and Pumpkin Pie. I also cut two additional flowers (in Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry) and cut them out using my Bouquet Bunch framelits!  The groups of flowers are stamped in Bermuda Bay also using the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. Next I cut a square frame using my Stitched Shapes framelits. I used the Touches of Texture stamp set to stamp splotches on the card in Lemon Lime Twist and onto the frame (just a bit).  Next I attached the frame using dimensionals and the cut out flowers also using dimensionals. The leaves are cut using the same Bouquet Bunch framelits ans just glued under the flowers with Multipurpose glue. Of course I had to add some Black Baker's Twine and some Linen Thread. The CUTE hello tag is cut with the same framelits and stamped with the same stamp set! You can purchase both as a bundle and SAVE!


You can purchase both the stamp set and the framelits as a bundle and SAVE! 

Item#145297  Price: $51.25



I just LOVE the little tag! It's so CUTE I had to share a close up photo! I cut it out first with and then stamped the HELLO on it three times! 

That's it for today!  THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by!  Have a FABULOUS weekend mixed with a few chores, lots of FUN...and a little bit of CREATING!




~Today's Thought~


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful bouquet, flower bouquets are the go-to gift for every occasion. It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. I love to read stories about your experiences. Anniversary Flowers Online Kl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I as of late found your blog and needed to communicate the amount I like perusing your works. Much obliged to you for sharing such intriguing web journals. White Tulips Wedding Bouquet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...