Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Happy Celebrations

Hello...hello...hello!!! How's life this Thursday morning? It's our last day of school...YIPPEE!!! Can you believe it...it's 60 degrees and RAINING!!! I of course am LOVING it because I really hate it when it's SUPER HOT (over 100 degrees). This meant a change of outfits for my daughter this morning...she had a cute shorts outfit planned, but ended up with jeans, long sleeves and a sweater! Our school has moved graduation indoors...it's always crazy here this time of year. We never know what graduation weather is going to be like! 

So yesterday I worked in my workshop...I am so overwhelmed!  My dear friend came over and gave me a push or two in the right direction...thank goodness!! I'm making progress, but I didn't get to create...BOOOOOO!!!! 

Well...I did get to create a little bit.  My daughter made a Unicorn pinata with a rainbow and a cloud so I cut out tissue paper for her as she hot glued it to her pinata. It turned out so cool...she drew it...cut it out...put it together...and decorated it! She did have help with the cloud (hopefully). That was her teammates part of the project and she didn't have it ready as of yesterday, so Kate told her to take it back home and finish it for today.  I was really proud of her.  We had talked about how frustrating it is when teammates don't help.  I explained to her how when I was Booster's President I would take on too much...wanting things to go perfectly but anticipating them to go wrong, or not get done.  That was a HUGE growing time for me as I had to learn to let go...to delegate and to trust people to keep their commitments!  I'm THRILLED that she has learned this already. I asked her...do you want to make a cloud just in case...her answer, "No mom...remember what you told me...I have to let things go and trust others to keep their commitments".  I sent her with my camera so she could take a photo of the FINISHED project (with the cloud)...I'll share it here tomorrow...BRAGGING time for me!!

Since I did not CREATE yesterday I have one more card that was sent to me from my upline Sarah at Sarah's Ink Spot for my birthday last month! YEP...I turned 52 in May...I just can't believe it...I swear I feel 30...until I get up in the morning!!!

Isn't a SUPER CUTE card!  The sentiment is in the NEW catalog still, it's called Happy Celebrations and is heat embossed with VersaMark and White Embossing Powder.  The flower is stamped with the Oh So Succulent stamp set.  SADLY it is retired but there are lots of great flowers in the NEW catalog! The terrific color combo is Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party.  Finally, the squares are cut using the Layering Squares framelits!

Thanks for the birthday card Sarah!  




Here I go...back out to my workshop to organize and HOPEFULLY CREATE...but first, a load of laundry needs to be started!  Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today!  Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Paper Share - 2024-2025 Annual Catalog

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by!!  So much has been going on my way...I haven't blogged or made a Tuesday...