Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, May 26, 2017

20 Cards in a Tin - Day THIRTEEN - Birthday Blast

Hey there and HAPPY FRIDAY! YIKES...it's Day THIRTEEN of my projects...and it's FRIDAY...will I have bad luck? NOPE...I'm not superstitious, but it did make me giggle!  I woke up to overcasts skies, cooler weather and a day that I have NOTHING to do except work in my workshop! I'm super EXCITED!!!  My husband found a new ice cream maker yesterday so we're gonna make some vanilla ice cream tonight! Have you seen how much vanilla is?  The big bottle at Costco is $24.99...but I had to have it!  Monday, our home group is coming over and we're gonna BBQ and my husband is gonna make Banana ice cream.  When he first made it I thought it sounded TERRIBLE, but then I tasted it and it was delicious.  Then, in a MOMENT of BRILLIANCE I thought this would be good on top of a brownie...with slices of strawberries...some chopped walnuts...and some whipping cream.  It tasted just like a Banana Split and was FANTASTIC!!! Oh...now I can't wait until Monday!!!

Ok....so on to Day THIRTEEN!!!


Here's a FUN Birthday card that we made using Cupcakes and Carousels designer paper, the Birthday Blast stamp set and the Star Blast Thinlit Dies. The colors I chose are Bermuda Bay and So Saffron...such a great combo! I don't have a photo...YIKES...but the inside of the card says HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  The sentiment is in the Birthday Blast stamp set (psst...it's on sale right now because it's retiring!) I'm really bummed that this is the only time I've used this set because it's really FUN and FESTIVE! I have a goal with the new catalog...TO USE EVERYTHING I BUY!!! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!  Have a FABULOUS weekend..be ADVENTUROUS!!  STAY SAFE!!!

~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...