Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, April 24, 2017

"Make-It Monday" Lift Me Up

Good Morning! What a GREAT weekend! I got my workshop cleaned and my tables cleared on Saturday...18,425 steps for the day!  I was SO TIRED when I came in at 10pm...but THRILLED!  The Essential Oils Make-n-Take was lots of FUN and I LOVE the smell of my shop after hosting one! Now I've got to get ready for my card class on May 6th.  We will be making 20 cards with a tin to hold the cards and having lunch together.  I can't wait...it will be a FUN day! I hope you too had a WONDERFUL weekend and got all that you needed to get done...DONE.  I hope you also found some time to relax and just ENJOY LIFE!

I have a "Make-It Monday" to share with you this morning!  Be INSPIRED!



"Make-It Monday": Lift Me Up card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2016 Stampin’ Up!® 

 
Image & page number of the full stamp set & dies shown below the project instructions.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Lift Me Up #142896
  • Ink: Basic Black #140931
  • Paper: Whisper White #100730, Basic Black #121045, Soft Sky #131203, Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper #141630; Party Animal Designer Series Paper #142738
  • Miscellaneous: Big Shot #143263, Up & Away Thinlits Dies #1427148, Precision Base Plate #139684, Die Brush #140603, SNAIL Adhesive #104331, Stampin' Dimensionals #104430, Fine Tip Glue Pen #138309
 Measurements:
  • Basic Black Card Base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (score then fold in half)
  • Soft Sky: 5-1/4” x 4”
  • Scrap: Whisper White, Festive Birthday DSP & Party Animal DSP
 Instructions:
  1. Using Basic Black ink, stamp the greeting on the right side of the Soft Sky panel.
  2. Using the Big Shot and Up & Away Thinlits, cut the following:
    1. 3 Clouds from Whisper White
    2. Large solid hot air balloon die in Festive Birthday DSP
    3. Bucket die in Party Animal DSP
    4. Balloon outline in Basic Black (tip: use Precision Base Plate for best results)
  3. Attach DSP to black balloon outline using Fine Tip Glue Pen (or SNAIL)
  4. Attach clouds to the background using SNAIL
  5. Attach hot air balloon panel with Stampin' Dimensionals


Life Me Up (Occasions catalog, page 10)
Click on image to go to it in my online store.


Well...thanks so much for stopping by! 

Have a MARVELOUS MONDAY! 

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...