Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Celebrations Duo Birthday Card

Hello there!  It's a beautiful sunny day today and I'm enjoying every moment of it! Hope you are as well! Today's card is one we will be making in tomorrow's class! I've been wanting to use this embossing folder for a while now...it's a very cool folder!


I made this card using the HAPPY embossing folder that comes in the Celebrations Duo set. The other folder says CELEBRATE! First I embossed it (it actually debosses the letters) then I used the Happy Celebrations stamp set to stamp over each letter. The colors I chose are Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight! The designer paper is from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack. The balloons are punched with the Balloon Bouquet punch and embossed using the Lucky Stars embossing folder. I tied a piece of White Bakers Twine around the bottom of the balloon to finish it off!  


Pretty CUTE and BRIGHT birthday card don't ya think!?!?! I hope it inspires you to get your stamps and tools out and ready to use! 

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL rest of your day!


~Today's Thought~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...