Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Love Notes and Falling Petals

Hey there! How's your Wednesday going?! I've been busy getting ready for our trip to Phoenix and completely forgot to blog! YIKES!!! Well...here I am now, I hope you are inspired by my creation!

This is a card we were going to make at my February workshop in Redding. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my class because of flooding, but my ladies will still get this card and more...because they still placed orders! Yep...that's right...even if you cant make it to my class, you can still get that months projects just by placing an order through my online store or directly through me. I will either mail the completed projects to you or include them in your package. That way, you never have to miss anything!! This goes for NEW customers as well...I'd LOVE to be your demonstrator if ever you need anything!
First...I have to say...this card is BEAUTIFUL!!! To make this card I cut a card base of 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" and used the Love Notes thinlits to cut the front edge. Next I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3 1/4" X 5 1/4" and embossed it with the Falling Petals embossing folder. Next I added a bow at the bottom using 1/8" Stitched Smoky Slate ribbon. I adhered the embossed cardstock using dimensionals to give it depth. Last I added Basic Rhinestones to the bottom of each heart along the edge. I have a card ministry at church so I'm using this card as an anniversary card, but I left it blank on the inside for my class so they could choose which sentiment they want to use! I LOVE this card...it's just SIMPLY ELEGANT!  

Well...that's all I have for you this afternoon! I hope you love this card as much as I do AND I hope you find time to create today!  Thanks BUNCHES for always stopping by my blog to see what I've been up to...I so enjoy sharing with you!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...