Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Fourteen Days of Love - Day 6

Hello there! TWICE in one day...hope you don't get tired of me! I was a little late getting my projects finished today so my husband and kiddos will get them after work...and after school! Good thing CHOCOLATE is good anytime of day! Today's CUTE little box is made with the Envelope Punch Board


I used Real Red and Bermuda Bay designer paper from the Brights Paper Pack.  The stamped heart is from the Sealed with love stamp set and I cut it out free hand. That cute Bermuda Bay heart is punched with the Sweetheart Punch.  The Whisper White Ribbon is from the Sending Love combo ribbon pack. You get 5 yards of Real Red and 5 yards of Whisper White ribbon for $7.00-item# 142737.

To create this box you start with a piece of 6" X 6" designer paper.  Punch and score at 1 1/2" and 4" on the FIRST side. Then use the score lines as guides on the following 3 sides to complete 8 punches and scores (two on each side).  Below you will see what I mean...line the punch tab up with the score line!
Here it is up close...see how that tab lines up with the score line. 

Here it is cut and ready to fold. 

I'm hoping that this shows you how to fold it up! 

Here it is all folded up and ready to fill with your LOVES favorite candy!

Super CUTE and FUN little box to fill with treats of love!

Well..that's it for today....two posts in one day...that's a record for me! I hope you are inspired to make some of these cute little boxes. If you have any questions, please ask...I'm happy to help!  Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a FANTASTIC week!

~Today's Thought~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...