Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Fourteen Days of Love - Day 5

Hello friends! HAPPY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!  It's been a crazy busy day today...house full of extra kids (teenage boys)...breakfast.... off to church...home from church to make finger foods for Super Bowl!  Everything is made and in the oven...the game is on and the kids are waiting for FOOD! Here I am....FINALLY getting to my blog!

It's Day 5 of my Fourteen Days of Love projects! This one is SUPER EASY!!! 
I filled Glassine Gift bags with candy, stapled it shut and adhered a Delicate White Doily (folded in half over the top of the bag...hiding the staple). I punched a Real Red circle with my 2" Circle Punch and embossed it with my Happy Heart embossing folder.  Before attaching the heart embossed circle, I folded some Burlap Ribbon in half, stapled it and adhered it to the doily with a dimensional.  I then attached the folded in half circle with dimensionals. I used my Sweetheart punch to punch each heart from Sending Love designer paper.  The Sentiment is from the Bloomin' Love stamp set.  I stamped it onto a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock that I cut into a banner.  I also cut a scrap piece of Sending Love designer paper into a banner as a background to the sentiment! SUPER EASY and SUPER CUTE...and LOTS OF CANDY!!

Close up of the toppers! I LOVE the burlap with the doilies! 

Well...that's it for now!  THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by! Have a wonderful day just relaxing, enjoying family and friends...maybe a football game. Me...I'm headed out to my HAPPY PLACE to create!!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...