Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Fourteen Days of Love - Day 2

Good morning crafters! I had a workshop last night! Such a fun group of ladies! It was a great night just getting away from life a little bit! A night of stories, laughter, wisdom and creating! I so enjoy teaching my classes and the friendships I've made!  

Today is Day 2 of Fourteen Days of LOVE treats! It's another simple one...yesterday's project tipped on it's side! The measurements are just a bit different...be sure to note that!


Today's treat holder is made with the Sending Love designer paper.  I cut these 6" X 6" pieces of paper down to 2" X 6". There are 48 double sided pieces of designer paper in these packs so you can make 144 of these CUTE treat holders.  

I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to punch both ends and the Sweetheart punch for the heart in the middle!  I cut one of the 2" X 8" cellophane bags down to 2" X 2" and filled it with Jelly Bellies, folded the top of the bag over and stapled it to the treat holder...front, bag and back.  I tied the top with the Silver Metallic ribbon that you can get free with a $50 (before tax and shipping) order.  You get 7 yards of each, Silver and Gold Metallic ribbon FREE!!!  The LOVE sentiment is from this months Paper Pumpkin!  I LOVE getting my box in the mail each month!  

My husband and kids (that are still home) LOVE getting their treats each day!  I hope you are inspired to SHARE some LOVE and find time to CREATE!  

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow for more INSPIRATION!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...