Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Birthday Blast

Good Morning! Hope you are having a PERFECT morning...everything going smoothly! I'm heading down the mountain to Sacramento...catching a plane to Phoenix! I'm so excited to see my son...do some hiking and watch some Spring Training Baseball...Giants vs. A's! 

I have a quick card to share with you today that my up-upline Stella, from Stellar Stamps sent me for my sales!  
This card has a Whisper White Base. The image stamped in Pool Party is from the Birthday Blast stamp set...it is stamped twice (once on each side...very clever)!  Next layer is a Silver Metallic Doily with a circle cut with the Stitched Shaped framelits in Blusing Bride.  The sentiment is from the same Birthday Blast stamp set.  Some Bakers Twine, a few Basic Rhinestones, some stars and you have a WONDERFUL card!! What a treasure to receive in the mail!

HEY...thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! I'll have another quick post for you tomorrow...so be sure to check in! Have a TERRIFIC day!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...