Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, December 19, 2016

"Make-It Monday" Christmas Magic

Good Morning friends! Well..that weekend went fast! I did get most of my Christmas cards out...still have a few more to put in the mail this week. I still need to mail packages to my children that are not going to make it home for Christmas. Life sure changes when the become adults, get jobs, live in other states...I CHERISH every moment I have with them...it doesn't have to be a holiday! 

Here's a "Make-It Monday" to inspire you! I hope you have a little time to create today...I HOPE I have a little time to create today!

"Make-It Monday": Christmas Magic card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2016 Stampin’ Up!® 

Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.

Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Christmas Magic (142119), Star of Light (142110)
  • Inks: Archival Black (140931), Crumb Cake (126975), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Garden Green (126973), Cherry Cobbler (126966)
  • Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730), Basic Black (121045), Warmth and Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack (141991)
  • Other: Blender Pen (102845), Wink of Stella-Clear (141897), Banner Triple Punch (138292), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements:
  • Crumb Cake card stock:  5 ½” x 8 ½” (card base) and 2 7/8” x 2 7/8”
  • Basic Black card stock:  5 3/8” x 4 1/8” and 3” x 3”
  • Whisper White card stock:  5 ¼” x 4” and 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
  • Warmth and Cheer DSP: 1 7/8” x 4 ¼”

Instructions:

  1. Stamp the sentiment image from the Christmas Magic stamp set with Black Archival Ink as shown in the photo above onto the 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Whisper White card stock.
  2. Next, use the star swirl image from the Star of Light stamp set and Crumb Cake ink and randomly stamp around the sentiment.
  3. Adhere the stamped piece of Whisper White card stock to the 5 3/8” x 4 1/8” piece of Basic Black card stock and layer those onto the Crumb Cake card base.  Set aside.
  4. Stamp the snowman image from the Christmas Magic stamp set in the center of the 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” piece of Whisper White card stock.
  5. Using the Blender Pen and stamp pads listed, color the following: snowman’s nose with Pumpkin Pie ink, his gloves and scarf with Cherry Cobbler Ink and his hat band and holly berries and the holly leaves with Garden Green ink.
  6. Use the Wink of Stella-Clear to add sparkly highlights to the snowman and swirly stars as shown.
  7. Punch one end of the piece of Designer Series Paper from the Warmth and Cheer Paper Stack using the Banner Triple Punch to create the “flagged” end of the banner.
  8. Adhere banner as shown to the Whisper White panel as shown.
  9. Next, layer the snowman image piece to the Basic Black and Crumb Cake card stock squares that coordinate with it.
  10. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the snowman panel to the cards.
Christmas Magic (Holiday catalog, page 22)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I know this week is going to be a REALLY BUSY week for many of us!  Try to relax, breathe enjoy the season!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...