Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, December 12, 2016

"Make-It Monday" Jolly Friends

Good Morning and Happy Monday! I hope you had a FABULOUS weekend! Are you ready for Christmas....getting close? I don't even know whose coming to Christmas dinner! My PLAN...prepare for everyone to come and if they don't all make it, I'll have lots of leftovers! WORKS FOR ME!!

I've decided I'm going to get organized at my blogging...starting today!  So on Monday's, I'm gonna share a "Make-It Monday".  I also want to start making videos so my plan is to start a "Teach Me Tuesday" where I will have a video of a technique or a how to. That will be coming in January. I'm also going to incorporate a Throw-Back Thursday...to showcase some of my favorite, or more popular creations. I hope you like this idea...I think it will help me get my blogging done every week and you will have lots more ideas to inspire you! 

If you get my emails, you'll still get the "Make-It Monday" emailed to you along with any Stampin' Up! specials or specials of my own, that are going on that week...so be sure to sign up for my emails!  

"Make-It Monday": Jolly Friends card created with Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2016 Stampin’ Up!® 

Image & page number of the full stamp set shown below the project instructions.

Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets: Jolly Friends (P: 142112) & Snow Place (P: 139738)
  • Inks: Archival Black (140931), Crumb Cake (126975), Versamark (102283)
  • Paper: Basic Black (121045), Crumb Cake (120953), Sahara Sand (121043), Real Red (102482)
  • Other: Star Framelits Dies (133723), Paper Snips (103579), Sponge Daubers (133773), Gold Metallic Thread (138401), Festive Embossing Folder (141471), Fast Fuse (129026), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Measurements:
  • Card Base in Basic Black: 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½”
  • Crumb Cake Mat: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”
  • Basic Black Mat: 3-5/16” x 4-9/16”
  • Sahara Sand Mat: 3¼ x 4½

Instructions:

  1. Stamp images onto a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock using Black Archival Ink. Cut it out and sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink and a sponge dauber. Set Aside.
  2. Stamp the stars from Jolly Friends onto the Sahara Sand mat using Versamark ink. Then stamp the sentiment from Snow Place at the bottom in Archival Basic Black ink.
  3. Using the Stars Framelits Dies cut a star out of Real Red Cardstock. Then emboss the star using the Festive Embossing Folder.
  4. Using Fast Fuse adhere the Crumb Cake mat to the card base.
  5. Using Fast Fuse adhere the Sahara Sand mat to the Basic Black mat.
  6. Use Dimensionals to adhere the Basic Black/Sahara Sand piece on top of the Crumb Cake mat on the card base.
  7. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Moose. Coil Gold Metallic thread around your fingers and place it on the star. Adhere the Moose onto the star using it to hold the Gold thread in place.
  8. Adhere the Star/Moose to the card using Dimensionals.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a TERRIFIC DAY! Let me know what you think about the changes I'm making...even if you think it's a BAD idea! I need feedback!

~Today's Thought~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...