Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

JOY

Hello there! How's your Wednesday morning coming along?  I'm headed down the mountain this morning to pick up our Prime Rib for Christmas dinner and a few things I need for our Manicotti Christmas Eve dinner! It's gonna be CRAZY busy in Redding...traffic...lots of people...not at all like my small mountain town. Hopefully I don't forget anything...we do have a grocery store here in town if I do so it won't me a catastrophe!  

I wanted to share another card that we made at my December workshops with you today! It's a FUN and VERY SIMPLE card to create! I hope you'll give it a try!


The base of this card is Real Red and the first mat is Pool Party.  I stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock using my clear block as my stamp! Yep! I simply inked up my block with Pool Party ink and sprayed it with my water filled spritzer (just a couple squirts from about 8-10 inches away...this would make a good, quick video)! After spritzing with water I positioned it where I wanted to stamp...and stamped!

I cut the word Joy from the Wonderful Wreath framelits using Real Red Glimmer Paper.  I attached "Joy" with Multi-purpose glue. The star is punched from Silver Glimmer Paper using the Medium Star Punch and is attached with a dimensional!  I wanted to create a simple card for my ladies that was easy to mail (no extra postage) so there is no bling.  I, personally, LOVE to add bling to my projects and pay the extra postage so I would definitely add some Basic Rhinestones...just a few!


The inside of the card has a sweet sentiment which is from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set. I tried stamping the inside of the card with my clear block (just like I did the front), but the Real Red words did not show up very well through the Pool Party stamped image and I really wanted to use red.  Basic Black and Early Espresso showed up great, but that wasn't the look I wanted! If I were making it again (and I will be...there are a few extra kits) I would use my clear block to stamp in a couple of corners...and add a few more Basic Rhinestones!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! I know there's a lot of hustle and bustle going on! I do hope you find time to sit down, relax and maybe even get a chance to create today!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...