Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Totally Trees

Good morning friends! Once again I have been missing in action and I am sorry! As you know from my post on October 6th, my mom was admitted to the hospital. She passed early on October 10th...making it to her 85th birthday which was on the 9th. Her memorial is finished and I am home for a couple of weeks before I go to OnStage in Phoenix, AZ (it's a SU thing). I've never gone to a Stampin' UP! event so I'm excited...mostly I'm excited because my son, Erik lives in Phoenix and my daughter, Sarah has decided to go with me!! I can't think of many things better that spending time with my family...and getting to play at the same time!  


I have a simple, fall card to share with you today...made with the Totally Trees stamp set.  The colors I used are Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Old Olive.  I sponged around the trees with Pool Party ink. The grass is Old Olive as well. I added some ribbon (it was all I had and is no longer available), but any ribbon will work. I mounted the stamped image onto a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock before adhering it to my Whisper White card base.


I used no sentiment because I wanted to be able to use it as a birthday, thank you or thinking of you card. I did stamp a couple of trees on the inside of the card as well (stamping off the side of course). This is a wonderful set...it can be simple, elegant and even grungy. I'm having fun playing with it!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a TERRIFIC day! 


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...