Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Santa's Sleigh Christmas Card

Good everyone...and how do you do? Hey...HOW 'BOUT THOSE GIANTS!?!?!?! I'm so HAPPY they won!!! It's a busy day for me...I'm heading down the mountain at 3:30am for my son's surgery and then Friday down to my mom's as she was taken to the hospital last night...I'm kind of running on adrenaline right now and can't sleep...so I'm posting! I must admit...I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed! 

Today I have a REALLY CUTE Christmas card to share with you! I created this card using the Santa's Sleigh Thinlit Dies. I punched the BEAUTIFUL tree from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, the deer from Early Espresso cardstock and the bow from Red Glimmer Paper. The snow I cut freehand using a scrap piece of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper. The designer paper background is from the Candy Cane Lane designer paper packs (which by the way are BUY TWO GET ONE FREE the ENTIRE month of October).  I did ad one star that I had cut...AGAIN from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper using the Starlight Thinlit Dies. Isn't it a super cute (and easy) card!  I just LOVE it!

Tomorrow I will show you how I used all of these products on a GORGEOUS scrapbook page so be sure to stop by!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...