Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Day Four

Happy Tuesday friends! Lot's going on at the Watson house...trying to get ready to go camping! I only have two kids at home still...it should be easy...WAY EASIER than with seven kids at home...but I'm still running around like a chicken with my head cut off! A goal I have when I get back and the kids are back in school is to STOP flying by the seat of my pants and GET ORGANIZED!!!



Today's Thoughtful Branches card (from my up-line Sarah Wills at Sarah's Ink Spot) has a WINTER theme! It' simplicity makes it so pretty! I think it would look stunning with some snow falling, some Wink of Stella and maybe a snowman!  I still haven't played with this set...but my mind is going CRAZY!!


Thanks bunches for stopping by! I love that you come to my blog to be inspired! Have a TERRIFIC rest of your day! See ya tomorrow with Day Five of Thoughtful Branches inspiration!




~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...