Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, July 22, 2016

Swirly Bird

Good Morning! Good Morning! Are you ready for the weekend? It will be nice to have my husband home...his weekend starts today! He made it...his first week back...four, ten hour days! We're gonna be busy helping some friends move this weekend, but I'm hoping to get out to my workshop to create...I have so many ideas swimming around in my head!
Today's card is a simple card that I just love! The Swirly Bird stamp set that I made the flowers with is FAST becoming a favorite! It's such a versatile set with so many possibilities! I stamped the outside of the flower in Daffodil Delight, the inside in Delightful Dijon and the leaves in Wild Wasabi. The Sentiment is from Best Birds and is stamped in Soft Suede.  I stamped on a 3 3/4" X 5" piece of Whisper White cardstock and attached it (with dimensionals) to a 4 X 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock and then attached it to my So Saffron card base.  I did stamp off a flower on the inside of the card...after my workshop...but have no photo! 

This card was inspired by the card pictured below that was part of the swap I just participated in. There are so many color combos you can choose! Such a FUN set to have!


Thanks so much for stopping by...I love that you follow my blog! I also love it when I hear from you and get to see what you've created!   Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Spend time doing something you LOVE!!!

~Today's Thought~



  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Darla!! Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope all is well with you. I'm still at S.E. and now even teaching card making classes there a couple times a month. Keeps me very busy in addition to church and grandkids! Love your cards, I really love that swirly stamp, so cute! Have a great weekend, heading to Jesus Rocks the Redwoods Music Festival at Richardson Grove in the a.m. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie! How was the Music Festival? I just bought Crowder tickets...he's coming to Redding in October of this year! Thanks for loving my cards! I love yours too and would love to come take a class...I'll look at the S.E. schedule to see when you're teaching again! ENJOY those grandbabies!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...