Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, July 25, 2016

Sunflower FUN!

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you ENJOYED every minute of your weekend! Mine was exhausting! We helped friends move from Weaverville to Yuba City...started at 8am and got back home at 1:am Sunday morning! We were all so tired that we did not do one thing on Sunday except lay around and watch a S.F. Giants game! Today is starting off great...I went to the gym at 5:30am and then for a bike ride with a friend...I feel GREAT! It's amazing how exercise and fresh air can lift your spirits!

I have a great card to share with you today. We made it at my last workshop. I LOVE sunflowers and I LOVE figuring out ways to make sunflowers with different stamps!  

I used the Swirly Bird stamp set to stamp the center of the sunflower in Soft Suede.  The petals were stamped in Dijon Delight using the a leaf stamp from the same set. I used the Swirly Scribbles Thinlit Dies to cut another center which I adhered and then brushed with Wink of Stella. The Whisper White base cardstock way dry embossed using the Petal Burst embossing folder! I added a piece of 5/8" Burlap Ribbon and attached it to a Soft Suede card base. It's a simple card to make...but so FUN!  

I don't know if you remember, but back in 2014 I had a SUNFLOWER week! I think I might have to do some theme weeks again! Below are the sunflower cards I made back then...just for inspiration!





Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your Monday! I hope you join me again tomorrow!

~Today's Thought~





2 comments:

  1. Very fun card! I like how you've used that stamp again! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natalie for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment! Hope to see you soon...with Karen!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...