Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, May 9, 2016

Fluttering Mother's Day

Good Monday Morning to you all!  I hope the moms out there all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Mine was wonderful. Adam and Kate (my two youngest children that are still home) made breakfast for us (waffel sticks with fruit, eggs and bacon) and my husband made a delicious dinner of BBQ'd lobster, ginger scallops, spinach salad and potato salad.  All of my older kids except one called, shot me texts and posted fb messages...all making me feel very special! There was some heartache, but I choose not to focus on that...I will find my JOY in God and REST in His promises....I am blessed!

My card today was my actual card to my mother-n-law.  It's the card I shared last week but I improved on it and a different size.  I also used it in our group facebook hop on Saturday!




I made a square card measuring 5 1/2" X 5 1/2". Because it was a Stampin' UP! facebook hop I couldn't use a square envelope, so I made my own using a piece of designer paper from the Brights paper stack and the Envelope Punch Board.










I punched the butterfly using the Bitty Butterfly Punch and the flowers are from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set and the Petite Petal punch. I used an Enamel Dot from the Occasions catalog for the centers of the flowers. It's a SIMPLE and CLEAN card that I just LOVE!!

I embossed my Whisper White cardstock using the Fluttering embossing folder.  The sentiment was created using the Endless Birthday Wishes and Crazy About You stamp sets, stamped in Soft Suede ink and layered along with a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock onto a piece of Burlap Ribbon...I'm so SAD it's retiring!!



The facebook hop required a matching tag so I chose to make a bookmark.  First I cut a 2" by 6" piece of Whisper Whited cardstock, dry embossed it with the Fluttering embossing folder and used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch for the top. I again used the Bitty Butterfly punch and a scrap of the designer paper I made the envelope with. I also used a piece of Burlap ribbon to tie through the top.

It was a FUN hop with lots of fresh ideas!  


Thank you so much for stopping by and seeing what I do! Creating brings a lot of PEACE and JOY to my life and I LOVE sharing it with all of you!



~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...