Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Rose Wonder


Happy Monday friends!  All is well in Arizona....we'll be headed home soon! It's sad to leave my son and his fiance...we've had a great visit...but alas...we must get back to the real world!


This is another card we made in my March workshops.  Some of my ladies absolutely HATED making it...but others LOVED it...so I'll let you decide!  It was a bit messy! I used the Work of Art stamp set and stamped Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Tangelo Twist in the bottom corner...I inked the stamp...spritzed the stamp with water...and stamped the image to get the water color look. I did the same with Old Olive on the left side!  I used the Rose Garden Thinlits from the Occasions catalog to cut a rose in Whisper White and leaves in Old Olive, gluing them over the stamped images with Multipurpose Liquid glue. The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set which can be purchased with the thinlits as a bundle...saving you 15%.  I also used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the splotches!


....just a couple of stamped images on the inside...leaving it blank so you can write a nice note to that person who is such a "beautiful blessing" in your life! EVERYONE should get a homemade card once in a while!

That's all I have for you today...I hope you have a WONDERFUL day...find time to do the things you love...and time to create beautiful things!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!





~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...