Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cups and Kettle...with a Nice Cuppa

Hey there...good morning and how ya doing? We're on our way back to California! We had so much FUN...but I must admit...it will be GOOD to be home!

I have one last March workshop card to share with you! It's so dang CUTE! I just adore those Cups and Kettle framelit dies!  I used Brights designer paper, the It's My Party designer paper and a piece of Mint Macaron to cut the teacups out. I used the Timeless Textures and the Nice Cuppa stamp sets.  The colors I chose are Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Basic Black.  The teacups are layered with dimensionals and the "steam" is glued on with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.





...don't forget to stamp that inside! I hope you don't get tired of me reminding you to do this! IT JUST ADDS SO MUCH!!

Well...that's it!  I'll be traveling for the next couple of days...so I probably won't be posting...UNLESS...I take a REALLY GROOVY photo!  Have a great day...THANKS for stopping by...and FIND TIME TO CREATE!!

We ran into snow and stayed the night in Yerington, Nevada...it was beautiful!!




~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...