Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 4 (Mini Canning Jar)

Good Morning!  I'm at it early this morning!  I've already gone to the gym and I have a hair appointment this morning, then into the office for a couple of hours, then lunch with a neighbor, then back to the gym with my kids! Why do I schedule days like that?  I hate going from one thing to the next, to the next!

I do have my 14 Day's of Love project to share with you today!  It's another simple one!


I found these cute little jars at World Market (Cost Plus). I filled it with Good and Plenty candies tied a piece of Pool Party 3/8" Glitter Ribbon around the top and attached a tag with a piece of Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine.  The tag is made with the Pictogram Punches stamp set.  I stamped it with Memento Black ink and covered the stamped heart with a punched heart in Rose Red (it matches the Good and Plenty candies perfectly).  I added a Basic Rhinestone to the heart and was finished.  The bad thing is...I'm not sure if my husband likes Good and Plenty's...WHOOPS...it's the thought that counts right!  

Thanks bunches for joining me again today! Stop by tomorrow for Day 5!  


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...