Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 2 (Baker's Box)

Hello everyone!  What a BEAUTIFUL day it is!  We woke up to about four inches of snow and it is gently snowing as I type this post!  I just LOVE it...it is so calming!  I have to put windows in my shop so I can watch it snow as I create...hey guess what...I've already got the bid to do just that!

Well...today is day two of my 14 Days of Love treats!  I leave them by the coffee pot so my husband finds them when he wakes up.  Today I have a cute treat box that I made with the Baker's Box Thinlits.



The designer paper I used is from the Love Blossoms 6 X 6 stack. You'll need two pieces to make the box...so EASY!  I punched two holes in the top with my 1/8" circle punch and tied a bow with a piece of 1/4" Cotton Blushing Bride Ribbon.  I added a heart punched with the Sweetheart punch in Corrugated White paper and a Blushing Bride Glimmer heart punched with the Itty Bitty Heart punch. I stamped the sentiment using the Bear Hugs stamp set and cut that heart out with the Bear Hugs Framelits Dies.  I filled it with a dark chocolate marshmallow heart!  





I just had to share the beauty that I woke up to this morning!  LOVIN' LIFE INDEED!!  

That's it for today!  Head on back tomorrow for Day 3 of my 14 Days of Love projects!  I hope you have a BEAUTIFUL and BLESSED day! Thanks so much for stopping by!



~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...