Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, February 1, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 1 (Bee Mine Curvy Keepsake Box)

Good Morning friends!  It's a BEAUTIFUL sunny day here...with snow on the mountain tops and blue skies!  I'm sitting here looking out my window at the beautiful scenery as I type this post!  I just had a wonderful, surprise visit from a dear friend!  I just LOVE it when that happens!  

Well...it's February 1st...the first day of the LOVE MONTH and I have a 14 Day's of Love project to share with you!


I made this cute little BEE MINE box last year, but decided to do it again because I've had so many requests for a tutorial on it!  

It's made with the Curvy Keepsake Box framelit, Circle punches, Note Tag punch, Owl Builder Punch (hearts) and the Large Oval punch.

I stamped mine using the Back to Basics Alphabet stamp set and those cute lines are stamped with the Chalk Lines stamp set.  I drew the mouth on by hand and the eyes are Candy Dots.  



Below is a cheat sheet on I how used the punches!  

SUPER EASY...and SUPER CUTE!



My class was a BLAST...we had dinner, visited and crafted from 6:30 until 11:30...WHEW...we finished before the clock struck midnight!  Who knows what we might have turned into...lol!

Thanks bunches for stopping by!  Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Day 2 of my 14 Days of Love projects!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...