Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Peaceful Wreath

Good Tuesday Morning to you all! It's another BEAUTIFUL day...we have some snow on our mountains (which we haven't had in a long time)...it's gorgeous!!

I had a workshop last night and I want to share one of the cards that we made! It's simplicity makes it wonderful!  I hope you agree!
To make this card I dry embossed a 3 3/4" X  5" piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Brick Wall embossing folder.  Next I stamped the wreath from the Peaceful Wreath stamp set on Mossy Meadow card stock using VersaMark.  I stamped the bow with Soft Suede ink onto Crumb Cake card stock.  I cut both the wreath and the bow with the Wonderful Wreath framelits.  I added some Basic Pearls to the wreath to give it some elegance!  I tied a bow with a piece of White Jute twine and added it to the Crumb Cake card stock bow.  Isn't it a lovely card?!  I also used the Versatile Christmas stamp set for a sentiment inside of the card (but I forgot to take a picture).  I layered Cherry Cobbler and White card stock inside and stamped Merry Christmas in Soft Suede Ink!

Remember I told you I went to my old churches bazaar last Saturday...here's one of my finds!

It's funny...I just started a horseshoe board on Pinterest (this is on it), I texted my son and told him I want to learn to weld (he's a welder, but he's in North Carolina) and I want to take a class at the city college down in Redding.  Then I went to the bazaar and found a project that I wanted to make!  I LOVE IT!!!  There is a REALLY COOL Christmas tree on my Pinterest board...I REALLY need to learn to weld!

Well...that's all I have for you today! I have a workshop down in Redding tomorrow so I might be late in posting...UNLESS...I'm totally on the ball....BUT you all know that I fly by the seat of my pants...I guess time will tell...lol!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...