Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Merry Moments Gift Box


Good morning friends!   I'm busy getting ready for my retreat this weekend...making dip...making salsa...baking and making treat holders!

That brings me to today's project!  This cute box holds a lot of chocolate and will be on their tables when they arrive!!

To make this box you will need a 6 X 12 piece of card stock.  Score it at 2", 5", 7" and 10" in the landscape position.  Turn the paper to the portrait position and score at 1/2" and 10 1/2".  The 1/2" score line is the top of the box.  At the bottom of the box cut all score lines to the 1 1/2" score line.  Fold and use your Tear and Tape adhesive to put it together.  I used Merry Moment 6" X 6" designer paper cut into 2 3/4" X 3 3/4" pieces to decorate.  I also made a cute tag using Mossy Meadow card stock.  I used the Holly Jolly stamp set to heat emboss the snowflakes in white. Tie your bow using 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and Linen Thread to attach you tag.

Thanks for stopping by...I hope to post tomorrow, but it definitely depends on how smooth the morning goes!  

ENJOY your weekend!!!

I put this on my Facebook page, but thought it would make you giggle!




3 comments:

  1. Extra care is required when it comes to Custom Luxury Boxes. A more valuable, less invasive process where each detail matters. We're obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help people achieve it custom gift packaging boxes

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks Best Premium chocolate Malaysia service provider

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...