Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Horses!

Here's what I've been up to this weekend!  
My daughter's riding teacher has to move and gave her the horse she has been taking lessons on the past four years!  She is a 32 year old Morgan named Juliette. We are hoping that she'll be with a few more years (or longer).  We put up panels last weekend (there's no such thing as a FREE horse)...and we brought Juliette home yesterday.  Her friend Teddy came too...it's nice to look out my window to see horses!

I'll be here tomorrow with those swap cards I wanted to share with you! ENJOY the rest of your Sunday!


~Today's Thought~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this informative blog with us. Your blog is very useful for us. Are you an aspiring engineer looking to pursue a career in Australia? Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is a crucial document for engineers and technical professionals aspiring to migrate to Australia. CDRs play a pivotal role in the assessment conducted by Engineers Australia, the assessing authority for skilled migration in engineering disciplines. To ensure a successful migration process, many individuals seek the assistance of specialized cdr writing services in Australia. Our services are designed to cater to the unique requirements set forth by Engineers Australia. A reputable CDR writing service in Australia typically consists of a team of experienced writers and engineers who possess a deep understanding of the migration process and the specific criteria outlined by Engineers Australia.


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...