Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wonderland Candle

Good morning friends!  Blessings to you all today!  As I post this it is dark and chilly...early in the morning. The children are still sleeping...the husband has gone to work...the house is quite except for the clicking of the keyboard! Life is peaceful and calm...but soon the kiddos will be rising, rubbing their eyes...asking "what's for breakfast"...and I'll be ready...calm and at peace...ready to face the hustle and bustle of the morning!  Then...after I get them to school...I'm headed to the coast to spend the day with a girlfriend...I wish another special friend could be joining us...perhaps another day!

I had a fun evening playing out in my workshop while my husband worked on his bicycle and I want to share a new candle creation that I made with the Wonderland stamp set!

I'm making these to donate to my old churches bazaar and to our local hospital's gift shop!  I think I'll put some in the Crafter's Mall as well.  I hope folks will love them and buy them...they can either support missions, the local hospital...or me (lol)!



I stamped the Wonderland tree image twice with Mossy Meadow ink on white tissue paper.  After cutting closely around the image I laid it on the candle, wrapped wax paper around it (holding it firmly) and melted it to the candle with my heat gun!  I added some Venetian lace, Natural Chevron ribbon and Real Red Pom Pom Trim as accents.  I also tied a Snowflake Element to the pom pom trim with Linen thread. Now all I have to do is package it with a matching tag!  What a great gift!



Thanks bunches for stopping by today...it means so much to me that you take the time to see what I've been up to!  ENJOY your day...I'll be back tomorrow!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...