Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MORE Christmas Tags

Oh my goodness!  I TOTALLY forgot to blog yesterday!  I can't believe I did that! It's a CRAZY life sometimes and I'm a little bit scattered...too many kettles in the fire!  

I told you I'd make this my Christmas tag week...so I have more tags to share!

For the first tag I used Night of Navy cardstock. I stamped the image with VersaMark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I did it a second time...just on the bottom to make it look dimensional.  The image is from the To You & Yours Too stamp set.  I used the Ornate Tag Topper to make it a tag and ran it through my Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I inked the top half of the tag with Whisper White Craft ink to make it look like it was snowing.  Last, I added a piece of 1/4" Real Red Cotton Ribbon and some threads from White Jute.

For the second tag I used Crumb Cake cardstock.  I heat embossed the snowflakes from the Flurry of Wishes stamp set with VersaMark and white embossing powder.  I added a scrap piece of designer paper from the Merry Moments stack and punched a tree using the Tree punch and a piece of Mossy Meadow designer paper from the Designer Series Paper Stack.  Of course I had to top the tree with a star from the Home for Christmas designer buttons and I added a piece of 5/8" Mossy Meadow Striped Cotton Ribbon to the top of the tag! VIOLA...quick easy Christmas tags!

Thanks bunches for stopping by today!  I'm so sorry about not posting yesterday!  I'll be back tomorrow though with some more tags...and HOPEFULLY another special treat (if I can sneak out to my workshop tonight)!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...