Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy Scenes

Hello!  I hope your day is going gorgeously!  We have BEAUTIFUL blue skies with a breeze...it's DELIGHTFUL! I'm loving this FALL like weather...and thus...

I have another FALL card for you today!


I created this card by stamping a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with the Hardwood stamp set and then cutting the maple leaf out with the Leaflit framelit.  I then inked the outside edges and leaf cutout edges with Early Espresso ink and my dauber.  On a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock I stamped the fall scene from the Happy Scenes stamp set and colored it in with my Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz and Hello Honey markers.  I sponged the sky with Pool Party ink and the grass with Wild Wasabi ink. I then attached it to the back of the 4"x 5 1/4" piece of cardstock, with dimensionals, so that it would show through the cut maple leaf.  



I used a piece of Natural Chevron Striped 5/8" ribbon, tied a bow with Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and added some Linen Thread with a Very Vintage designer button. I love this look...RUSTIC with a touch of ELEGANCE!





Inside the card I just stamped the little pumpkins from the stamp I used on the front from the Happy Scenes stamp set and colored them in.  I didn't add a sentiment so that I could use this card for any occasion! I hope you will give it a try!  This stamp set is ADORABLE!!!














Here's the stamp set...SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

Happy Scenes Photopolymer Stamp Set

Item# 139821
Price:  $21.00



That's all I have for you today!  Don't forget the NEW HOLIDAY CATALOG IS LIVE!  I think I'll finish out the week with more FALL projects and start on Halloween next week....STAY TUNED!!!



THANKS BUNCHES FOR STOPPING BY!

~Today's Thought~





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this Card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for LOVING my card and for taking the time to tell me! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...