Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BOO!!!

Hey there lovers of paper crafting!  How's your TUESDAY going!  Are you getting rain? It rained here yesterday and is suppose to rain again tomorrow!  Needless to say...IT IS THRILLING!!!

I had a workshop last night so I spent the morning cleaning up a bit and getting ready for another workshop I have tomorrow morning in Redding, but I did have time to play just a bit with another Halloween card!

I wanted to use my black glitter paper so badly and this is what I came up with!  I used the Softly Falling embossing folder on the piece of Perfect Plum cardstock for the background. Don't you just love those new Spider Web Doilies?  I sure do...and I love making ghosts using my Owl Builder punch. The BOO is from the Boo To You Framelits. The pumpkins are made with the 1 3/4" and 1" Circle punches.  Isn't it cute?  I don't usually give out Halloween cards...but I might just send this to someone!  I MUST stop HOARDING my cards! Actually...I really need to update my ETSY store!


You all know by now that I love decorating the inside of my card too!  I'm always sure to leave room to write something...but don't you just love opening a card to find another surprise!?!?

For the inside of this card I just added a scrap piece of the Spider Web Doilies, heat embossed a spider using the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and of course added another pumpkin!


That's it...CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful rest of your day!



~Today's Thought~


Soren Kierkegaard



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...