Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves

Good morning everyone!  Another blue sky day here today!  Hopefully the winds stay in our favor and keep the smoke from the fires away!  I hope your day starts out great and ends even better!

I love fall...and today I have a fall card to share with you!  Maybe if I make fall cards...it will bring the season sooner!  A girl can hope can't she?!


The colors I chose for this card are Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow and Cajun Craze. I cut the leaves using the Leaflets framielits and ran a couple of them through the Woodgrain framilt.  The large maple leaf if cut using a piece of Bohemian designer paper. The banner is cut from a piece of Designer Paper in the In-color 2014-2016 pack.  I used the Zig Zag embossing folder for the first layer of the card and I INKED EVERYTHING....to make it feel a bit rustic.  The wooden acorn is from the Holiday catalog.

This sentiment is from a new stamp set that is in the Holiday Catalog called Lighthearted Leaves  I also did the same layers of paper on the inside as I did on the card front...and of course, I inked them!

I'm hoping fall will be in the air soon! I think I'll make some more cards to get things going!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a FABULOUS day!




~Today's Thought~

To create more positive results in your life, replace ‘if only’ with ‘next time’.”– Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...