Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Butterfly Week - Day Four

Hello everyone!  Here it is...the hottest day of the heat wave!  I am definitely getting in the hotel pool today!  I don't care how white and flabby I am...well I do care...but I'm getting in anyway!

I have a beautiful card to share with you that I made with the Timeless Elegance designer paper.  This paper is absolutely GORGEOUS and makes LOVELY cards.  On this piece I used heat and stick powder to adhere some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  I just love how it turned out!  I added two pieces of the 1" Dotted Lace trim to the top and bottom of the designer paper and added some Basic Rhinestones finish it off.  The sentiment is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set...a set that I just love!

Below is a close up of how it turned out!  Isn't it pretty!

I can't believe it...but I deleted the inside of the card again...I'm just not use to this lap top!  I keep hitting wrong buttons...but at least I can blog while I'm on the road!  I'll add it when I get back to my home computer...that's where my photos are!  

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  Stay cool and drink lots of water!

AS ALWAYS....THANKS BUNCHES FOR STOPPING BY!!

~Today's Thought~


It’s the ends of the world,” said the caterpillar. “It’s the beginning of the world,” said the butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...