Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Week of UPCYCLING - Day Two

Hello everyone!  So here I have day two of my UPCYCLE week.  I used a container from Starbucks that came with Salted Almond Chocolate Bites! They are delicious!





I wanted to make the tube look like a flower stem with a flower on top of the container.  I thought they would be really cute for a Mother/Daughter luncheon, or birthday favors...I'm not sure I like how it turned out...it is way cuter in person!

The birthday sentiment is from the Stake Your Claim stamp set and was cut out using the Handpicked framelits.



For the flower I used the Bouquet Bigz Die and a piece of Daffodil Delight designer paper from the Brights Collection.  I wrapped around the outside of the tube with a piece of Old Olive designer paper, also from the Brights Collection.  I used a piece of Burlap Ribbon that I had fringed for the bottom of the tube and I wrapped a flower center using the same ribbon...but I did not fringe it!

Here is a close-up of the center of the flower!  I'll be back tomorrow with a new project...be sure to stop on by!

~TODAY'S THOUGHT!~

        What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.

                                                                    Joseph Addison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...