Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Snuggles and Smooches....not just for Valentine's Day!

Good Morning!  Here comes another week!  Let's make it a GREAT one!
This morning I wanted to share with you a card that I made with the Snuggles and Smooches stamp set!  This idea came to me during a sleepless night...so I just had to get up and CREATE!

I love it when you can use a stamps set for more than it's OBVIOUS USES!  I stamped the swirly circles in Memento Black ink and then sponged them in with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.  I matted it on Daffodil Delight cardstock and then on a piece of Melon Mambo designer paper.  I used the stem from the Lotus Blossom stamp set that is FREE during Sale-a-bration! I stamped Happy Birthday with the Sassy Salutations stamp set and added a few more flowers to the inside!  It's a quick and easy card...but so DELIGHTFUL!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I LOVE that you take the time to follow me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...