Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, January 23, 2015

WOOD YOU BE MINE?

Yippee!  It's FRIDAY!  The weather has been so beautiful here...a bit foggy in the mornings...but then the sun pops out and the sky is so blue...GORGEOUS!  I love it, but we sure need a good snow pack and rain or the drought will continue!

I have another Valentine's Day card to share with you today.

I used the Wood You Be Mine stamp set and my Blendabilities...I LOVE COLORING!  I also used the masking technique to add the trees behind him.  To to this I stamped the lumberjack's image on to a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Memento ink and on to a post-it note. I cut the top half of him out of the post it note and covered his image on the cardstock and then stamped the trees.  I then sponged the sky and the ground and colored him in.  I added the sentiment to a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that I had already stamped with the Hardwood stamp set.  I matted the lumberjack onto a piece of Early Espresso cardstock and then onto a piece of Soft Suede cardstock that I had already ran through my Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder.  I LOVE the look and it goes well in this mountain town...lots of loggers up my way!  It's a great set!

Here is one that I saw on Splitcoast Stampers....I really loved the saw blade and the designer paper.  Here is the link!. What a clever idea!


Well...I hope you all have a weekend to remember!  Have FUN with family and friends!  Thanks for stopping by!

YIPPEE....IT'S THE WEEKEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...