Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mr. and Mrs Claus

Good morning!  Yesterday I participated in a facebook hop with some fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators and this is the project I made...Mr. and Mrs. Claus! Aren't the adorable?  They were really FUN to make...and YES...they are made with the Curvy Keepsake Box framelit.  The rest of the products I used are the Oval Framelits, Mustache Framelit, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 1 1/4 " and 2 3/8" Scallop punches, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, the Owl Builder punch, Boho Flower punch, Frosted Sequins, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride and Brushed Silver cardstock. 

Thanks a bunch for stopping by today!  
I hope you are having a STRESS FREE day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...