Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, November 24, 2014

My Pumpkin

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  I'm so excited....I'm off to see Fleetwood Mac tonight with my husband!  It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!  I do have a post for you though...I LOVE it and hope you do too! 

Today at 5pm PST I am participating in my second facebook hop with gals from my SU group.  This is my project!

I made this little pumpkin using canning jar rings!  I was inspired by the one below that I saw on pinterest!  Of course...because I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...I wanted to make mine using ALL Stampin' Up!  products. 

I used 24 canning jar rings and wrapped them in Color Me Autumn Designer Washi tape then tied them together to form them into a pumpkin. 

I added a stem that I made from the Burlap ribbon which I had partially unraveled.  I added some leaves which I made from the Autumn Accents Bigz die and ran through my Bigshot in the Woodgrain embossing folder.  I cut pieces of Old Olive card stock 1/8" x 11" and curled some around a pencil and some around my piercing tool (the pointed end) to add texture! 

I used the For All Things stamp set for the tag which I made with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.  I also used Nature Chevron ribbon and 1/4" Early Espresso Cotton ribbon I just LOVE it!

My INSPIRATION!
 
Be sure to go like my facebook page and follow what the other gals came up with .  Our theme was fall and I'm sure there is some beautiful projects to see!  It starts this evening at 5pm California time!
 
 

 
 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...