Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fry Box...FREE SHIPPING and more....


Good morning everyone!  It's Thursday already!  GOSH the week has gone by FAST!!!  I had my second workshop on Redding, California yesterday.  I met four of the nicest new gals!  They didn't even get mad when I had forgotten to pack a punch!  I blamed it on my nine year old...because she had been getting into my already packed and organized boxes...so she could created!  I realized this morning that it WASN'T my nine year old!!!  IT WAS ME!!! I had taken it out of the box to make the wedding card I shared with you on Monday!   YIKES!!! EPIC FAIL on my part!  I'll have to confess next time we meet....or maybe they are now following my blog!  I HATE that I forgot it...(so embarrassing)...but I HATE more that I blamed it on Kathryn...she was so GREAT at putting things back!  


On to today though...I want to share a project we made at the workshop yesterday!

It's such a cute project!  I love the FUN colors.  I think these would be so cute to hold goodies in for my retreat ladies!  

I used the Fry Box die and my big shot to cut out the box and the inside back.  The sentiment if from the Chalk Talk stamp set.  The colors are Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Confetti Celebration Designer Paper!  I also used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, the Extra Large Oval punch and a square punch (doesn't matter what size) to make the banners!


CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!




 
I have more to share about some specials that I am having and that Stampin' Up! is having!  Don't forget about the Weekly Deals and Stampin' Up! has added to the Clearance Rack!

I am offering FREE SHIPPING...August 28-29 ONLY!!
         
           
                             FREE SHIPPING FROM ME, PERSONALLY, FOR TWO DAYS ONLY

Thursday, August 28 (1st day of the Holiday catalog!) and Friday, August 29, get FREE SHIPPING from me (I will mail you a check within one week of your order to reimburse you for the shipping - SORRY, there is NO way to enter a promotion code)  You can order from the Annual catalog, the Holiday catalog, from Clearance Rack (which by the way has added new items), Weekly Deals...etc.

Minimum $75 order before tax & shipping.

Orders must be placed at my online store unless you currently attend one of my workshops (you can email me your order.... by 8/29 please)
.



******************************************************************************

 Today through August 28th is a GREAT time to join Stampin' Up!


                                    

August 21 through August 28 = 1 week only  - Stampin' UP! is offering a  Starter Kit promotion where the $99 kit has $150 in any product instead of the typical $125.  Love that!

Combine that $25 bump with the fact it ships free (saving $15), this offer saves you $66 ($15 in shipping + $51 in free product). And, as always, you can choose anything including from the new annual catalog, Clearance Rack, Holiday catalog (YES!!! the Holiday catalog), Project Life, Weekly Deals, etc. . .


Join for the discount....to start a new business....or just to try it out!  THERE IS NO COMMITMENT!  You will also receive a 30% discount on your first order of at least $150.00 within the first 45 days of being a demonstrator.

*****************************************************************************

 
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). New subscribers only.  Go to http://paperpumpkin.com/ to sign up!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...