Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Corner Garden and MORE!!

Hey there!  Hope all is well today!  It's been a busy morning at my house!  I'm headed down the mountain to my mom's...about a five hour drive...for a visit!  I'll take the kiddos back to school clothes shopping while I'm down that way!  I can't believe school starts next Tuesday!!  This summer flew by!!!

Last night I had one of my monthly workshops!  It's always FUN to get together with these gals!  I wanted to share one of the cards we made using the Corner Garden stamp.


To make this card you simply ink the Corner Garden stamp with VersaMark, stamp it on a piece of Basic Black cardstock, cover it with white embossing powder and then heat emboss it with your heat gun.  After you have finished this process you simply color over the image with the brush side of your Blendabilitie Markers!  Isn't it gorgeous?!!  We added some butterflies that we made with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches.  Basic Pearls or Rhinestones add a bit of bling.  I matted the 3 3/4 X 5 Basic Black piece on to a
 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Hello Honey cardstock and then adhered it to a 4 1/4 X 11 card base.
It's such a RELAXING card to make...COLORING!

I also wanted to share a new stamp set that is available.  I LOVE it and ordered mine today!  My youngest daughter was in the gymkhana at the fair this weekend....I see cute scrapbook pages and maybe a card for her teacher to thank her for teaching, supporting and allowing her to use her horse.  She so desperately wants a horse!


 
 
Yee-Haw Photopolymer Stamp Set Item # 138107 Price $25.95

Y'ALL have a GREAT DAY NOW!!
 













1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card!! Enjoy the visit with your mom! Safe travels :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...