Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

.....MORE SUNNY SUNFLOWERS...

Last night at my workshop we made these cards!  We used the stamping off technique to make three cards...each one lighter in color!  I had so much fun!  I REALLY ENJOY MY LADIES!!!  


We used the stamping off technique to make three cards...each one lighter in color!  I had so much fun!  I REALLY ENJOY MY LADIES!!!  


Stamping off is when you ink your stamp once...and in this case I stamped three time (I had the Whisper White cardstock already cut to size)...it's a great way to save on ink...lol...and you can quickly make three cards!  I stamped each petal individually with the Work of Art stamp set.  I did the stem the same way...using the same stamp set!

I wanted to also share what I did with the Burlap Ribbon...I used it in the center of one of the flowers and as twine!  I was so excited to discover this....it looks so cool!


 Thank you for coming by today!  

I love what I do...and I love sharing it with you!

 
 “it’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!” 
― Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...