Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Throw Caution to the Wind

Well HELLO AGAIN!  I did not think I would have a new card today because of my busy weekend....you already know the details...and because I have a workshop tonight!  BUT....I really liked this Freshly Made Sketches challenge...so I went out and put together this cute card....I think I am going to make it my daughter's graduation card!  

 

Here is the sketch and a link to that sight so you can see the other creations.  http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/




Here is my card!  I really LOVE how it turned out!  I can't believe I thought I would NEVER use that Bird Builder punch....because NOW it is one of my FAVORITES!!!  The sentiment if from the Spread the Joy stamp set.  The colors I chose are Strawberry Slush, Old Olive, So Saffron, Basic Black, Early Espresso and Whisper White. 

Here is a close up to show you the details!  Isn't it adorable?!  I think my daughter will love it!!!



DON'T FORGET you get three free projects for every $50 spent at my online store and if you join my team I will send you a free pack of designer paper!



Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.

                                                     ~Robert Brault~

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love that sentiment - perfect for the graduate! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous graduation card - love all the details you've added to your tag! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jen and Narelle....I had FUN with this sketch! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...