Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, June 2, 2014

New 2014-2015 Catalog GOES LIVE!!!!

THE NEW CATALOG IS LIVE TODAY!

I know you must be as excited as I am!  There are so many things I want to order!  I can't wait to get them and start playing!




 Anyone PLACING a $50.00 order through my online store will receive three projects of your choice that I create this week.  You can choose three of the same project, three different projects or any combination of THREE....FREE!!

Have you been considering joining Stampin' Up!?  With a brand new catalog released today...NOW is the perfect time to join. 



For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for only $50.00!
This wonderful opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and paper crafting—and make a little money while you're at it or be a hobby demonstrator and get a discount on your own products!

You can choose a Starter Kit option!
 
 $50 Kit with $55 worth of products which you select
OR
   $99 Kit with $125 worth of products which you select

and you will receive


  • 30% off you first order of $150.00 or more placed within 45 days of joining Stampin' Up.
  •  20% off all other orders
  • A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit is also included in your Starter Kit
  • Free Convention registration (if registered for Convention by June 20th) 
  • When you are on my team you will have access to a special facebook page with lots of help, ideas and information.  Also available to you are all of my ideas, instructions, and templates!

 I would LOVE to have you join my team and for anyone who joins by June 30th, 2014.  I will send you a FREE designer paper pack of your choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...