Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, April 11, 2014

April Challenge - Day 11

Today's card is a FUN FOLDING card.  It's final measurements are 4x4 so I alslo made and envelope.  I making strawberry freezer jam, and am running short on time...so if you are interested in the instructions for this fold...PLEASE email me...or be looking for another card with the instructions on my blog within this next week.  This is a card I made to send to our Stampin' Up support team...to thank them for all they do!  I used Gingham Garden designer paper, Whisper White cardstock, Daffodil Delight designer paper, Polka Dots Parade designer paper and more designer paper from the Brights Color Collection.  I also used the Pansy punch for the flower on the belly band, as well as the Build a Bird punch.  I really love this card....it comes together quickly....but looks like a lot of work! 



I leave you today with another favorite quote....one to LIVE BY!!! Have a fantastic weekend!!!!  DO SOMETHING FUN!!!

ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE....FOR ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THEY WERE THE BIG THINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...