Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Occasions Catalog SWAP - Day 4 (last day)

Hello...hello...hello!!!! Good morning to you all!  Today is the final day of the SWAPS I have to share with you!  I hope you have enjoyed see other ladies ideas and styles....and that you were able to glean from them!



This card is made with the So Very Grateful stamp set!  I really like the simplicity of this card.  This stamp set is a perfect card to use for water coloring or the bleaching technique.....I'll be trying it and sharing it in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!!!


The Baby, We've Grown stamp set was used to create this card.  I have never really been into cutesy stamps but I like this one.  Word has it that Stampin' Up is coming out with their own type of comic markers...so I think I will be getting more cutesy stamp sets!   BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!! hahaha



Here is a card made with the Blessed Easter stamp set!  I like the soft tones and the use of the Banner framelits.  I thought it was clever how she layered the paper of the stamped leaves, which are from the Peaceful Petals stamp see.

Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life. It starts with recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...