Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, March 7, 2014

First Birthday Bash

I am so excited for my weekend!  Today I am headed over to Eureka...to one of my FAVORITE places....SCRAPPERS EDGE....to scrapbook for three days!  This may sound crazy, but since I started putting on scrapbooking retreats myself and started having Stampin' Up workshops, I haven't found the time to work on my children's scrapbooks!  Here I want to share the website for the store http://www.scrappersedge.net/ and here is her blog site http://www.scrappersedge.typepad.com/ ....be sure to stop by whenever you are traveling down Highway 101...it is SO WORTH THE STOP!!!!

Today's post is a birthday banner, center pieces and tags for goodie bags that I made for a friends grandson's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLT!!!!

I created this banner with my Expressions cutting machine....but use Stampin' Up cardstock to do it.  The colors are Real Red, Whisper White, Crushed Curry and Gumball Green.



Here are the center pieces.  I made five, but only three fit in the photo.  The Refuel and Dig In signs are for the drink table and the food table.  What a cute idea is that...not mine...but mommys!!!









Here are the tags for the goodie bags. They are SO CUTE!!!! I made them with punches.  Mommy is going to fill the goodie bags and attach these tags and give as a thank you to her guests!  FUN!!!!  There are FORTY of them....this will be some party!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Paper Share - 2024-2025 Annual Catalog

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by!!  So much has been going on my way...I haven't blogged or made a Tuesday...