Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

JOY

I have to admit that I didn't think that I would really ever use the Bird Builder Punch....but I bought it to have for my ladies to use at my scrapbooking retreats.  It turns out that I really love the punch and use it quite often.  Looking forward to spring...I have lots of ideas swimming around in that head of mine!  For today's card I embossed my Pool Party cardstock with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  I then used my 2-way glue pen to add some Dazzling Diamond glitter to my snowflakes.  I inked my JOY from the, A Banner Christmas stamp set, in Real Red ink.  I then punched the birds, in Whisper White cardstock, with the Bird Builder punch...added some more Dazzling Diamonds.  The branch and leaves were punched in Old Olive from the same punch.  I add a little bling to the bottom of the JOY banner and VIOLA...a SIMPLY ELEGANT card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...